Waitstaff JobFort Worth, TX 49822
Apply NowBack to All Jobs
Why You'll Love This Job
- Assists in setting up dinning rooms prior to opening restaurant (Cleaning tables & chairs, stocking service stations, etc.).
- Provides timely service to customers to meet customer demand including taking orders, serving food, clearing tables, and other necessary duties to provide continual efficient service during the course of the customers’ stay.
Essential Job Duties:
- Manipulate objects with both hands
- Greet customers, take their drinks and food order, take to their table.
- Must learn the menu to be able to respond any questions our guest may have. Know the basic drinks of the bar.
- Pick up plates from table once the customer is done and pre-bus tables once the customer left.
- Lift 1-40lbs above shoulder level frequently
- Stand and walk continuously throughout an eight hour work day
- Bend at the waist and twist the body to retrieve items repetitively
- Reach above shoulder level frequently
- Coordinate two or more physical operations simultaneously
- Crouch, stoop, or squat several times per hour
- Maintain company safety and sanitation standards
- Ability to learn and perform specific duties on a computer system. Must use basic mathematical and reading skills
- Use basic mathematical and reading skill to compute guest checks where the computer of Sales System is not in use or when the system isn’t functioning
- Work in a team oriented atmosphere.
- Work under time achievement oriented goals based upon customer demand and labor supply
- Completion of duties to meet the demands of a customer turnover at various time frames
- Perform a variety of tasks at various times
- Ability to understand steps and patterns necessary to follow an acceptable service sequence
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a pleasant manner with customers and co-workers
- Must maintain good personal hygiene
- Knowledge of all the menu items when taking orders as well as the alcoholic beverages
- Must be reliable and punctual. Business demands may affect work schedule
Skills & Qualifications
Required (Essential) Education:Apply Now
- Ability to read English at a sixth grade level
- Ability to perform simple math computations including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- High School education preferred
- Previous food service experience preferred